All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference with International Participation "Climate Change and Carbon Neutrality: Challenges and opportunities" (hereinafter - the Conference) is held as part of the XIX International Ecological Action “To Save And To Preserve” organized by the Government of Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug-Yugra.
Government of Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Yugra.
• Service for Control and Supervision in the Field of Environmental Protection, Wildlife and Forest Relations of Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Yugra (hereinafter - the Nature Supervision of Yugra), Khanty-Mansiysk;
• Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “Yugra State University”, Khanty-Mansiysk.
• Institute for Monitoring of Climatic and Ecological Systems of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences (IMCES SB RAS), Tomsk.
• Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education "Lomonosov Moscow State University", Moscow.
• A.N. Severtsov Institute of Evolutionary Morphology and Ecology of Animals (IPEE RAS), Moscow.
Venue: The Russian Federation, Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug – Yugra, Khanty-Mansiysk, Chekhov Str. 9, Budgetary Institution "Museum of Geology, Oil and Gas".
Program events of the Conference: plenary session, two sections, cultural and excursion programs, round table with debriefing.
The topic of the plenary session: Russia's climate agenda and carbon regulation in the context of geopolitical constraints.
Topics for discussion:
• Global climate change and carbon cycle in ecosystems.
• Methods for measuring greenhouse gas fluxes and big data processing systems.
• Technologies for restoring carbon balance of ecosystems.
• Climate monitoring and ecosystem quality management.
• Sustainable development of regions in the context of climate change and decarbonization of the economy.
• Adaptation and mitigation strategies to climate change. Climate and adaptation projects. Closed-loop economics.
• Climate policy and carbon management.
• New competencies and training of specialists in the field of carbon regulation.
Form of participation in the Conference:
• Full-time with oral presentation.
• Full-time without a report.
• On-line participation with an oral presentation.
The registration on this link is required to take part in the Conference:
To provide the consent for personal data processing (Annex 1) and the article in accordance with the requirements for registration (Annex 2) send the consent and the article to the email address: email@example.com
until May 25, 2022
As an outcome of the Conference, a collection of materials will be formed in electronic form.
Terms of participation in the Conference:
For conference participants: accommodation, meals, travel expenses to the Conference venue and back is covered by the sending party.
Akhmedova Irina Dmitrievna, Associate Professor of Higher Ecological School, tel.: +7(909)184 7756, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Lebedeva Ilona Dmitrievna, Head of Scientific Department of Yugra State University, tel.: +7(3467) (3467) 377-000 (ext. number 449), e-mail: email@example.com