The host institution Murmansk Arctic State University calls for applications to take part in the conference, 21-25 April 2020.
Murmansk Arctic State University welcomes managers and experts of Russian and international educational and scientific organizations, field-specific enterprises, as well as representatives of federal and regional ministries and agencies, early-career scientists, undergraduates, graduate, postgraduate and high school students to apply for the 4th International Science Conference "Arctic Future Starts Here".
The purpose of the event is to determine a development strategy for the Arctic mining industry based on the analysis and generalization of the scientific, academic, and industrial organizations' experience in integrating education, and basic and applied science in geology, mining and geophysics.
Major conference sections:
- Geology And Genesis Of Arctic And Subarctic Ore Deposits;
- Fundamental And Applied Issues Of Environmental Safety And Waste Management In Mining Production;
- Innovative Geotechnologies in Mining and Processing of Mineral Crudes: From Fundamental Search To Application;
- Modern Digital Technologies In Mining Industry;
- Socio-Economic View Of The Mining Industry Development in the Arctic;
- The Synergy Of Fundamental And Applied Science, Education, And Business.